Your Website – On Mobile
More and more internet users are accessing the internet through mobile devices and customers are already looking at your web content on their mobile devices.
This simple tasks is so important for your business and takes only a brief moment. It is the first step in a mobile strategy.
Getting started in mobile is not complicated and isn’t expensive. Here are a few steps you can take this month:
- Put yourself in a prospect or customer’s shoes and try to search for your company on your phone. What happens when someone sees your company in the browser? What happens when someone clicks on your link? Can they quickly find what they are most likely looking for?
- If you don’t have a mobile website, create one. ASAP. We can help you get started.
- If you’ve printed QR Codes or other barcodes that do not point to a mobile website or app, change them so they do. QR codes bring people from the offline world to the online world.
- Look into the possibility of running mobile banner advertisements.
- Don’t give up your digital/online advertising. There will still be plenty of people looking at your information from their laptops and PCs.