Things To Know About Mobile
- There are already more people who communicate with text messages than with email.
- There are more people who own phones than have credit cards.
- IDC predicts the smartphone market will grow by nearly 50% this year, and the number of these phones in use will surpass 450 million.
- Deloitte LLP forecasts companies will buy more than 10 million iPads this year.
- Gartner Inc. predicts that 90% of companies will support corporate applications on personal mobile devices by 2014. By that date, 80% of companies will have a mobile workforce armed with tablets, with the iPad expected to dominate the market through 2015.