Mobile Stats You Can Tweet
Make sure to include us! @CampaignTouch
- U.S. businesses are planning to double the investment they currently are spending in mobile projects in the next 12-18 months.
- U.S. small and medium size businesses plan to invest, on average, $852,000 in mobile over the next 12-18 months compared with an investment of $405,000 to date.
- An executive with JPMorgan Chase said that its mobile users are engaging with the Chase brand an average of 12 times per month via mobile.
- The future in marketing is about understanding the consumer experience from soup to nuts and moving them down the pipeline by putting the right offers in front of them.
- Amazon’s Kindle Fire shipments were down 80% in first quarter 2012 compared to fourth quarter 2011.
- Click Through Rates (CTR)’s on the Kindle Fire were higher than the iPad in first quarter 2012: CTR’s for the Kindle Fire were 1.02%; iPad were 0.90%
- Successful mobile advertising key – build different creatives for different screen sizes in order to maximize the features and functionalities of each device as well as the results.
- Baby Boomers are 19% more likely to own a Kindle Fire while Millennials are 23% more likely to own an iPad.